A Community Building Seminar
"If you want to build a cohesive team, this workshop
would be excellent for your group."
Student, Parent, Youth and Family Support Services,
Region 10, NYC
This CES "Community-Building" Seminar will help!!
Participants in this workshop will:
- engage in a variety of strategies which are
good for relieving stress, in themselves and others
- learn some of the causes of stress and how
they can eliminate, reduce or use it
- reduce the intensity of their emotional reactions
- learn to moderate their physical reactions to
stress and develop ways to build up resistance to
the unpleasant and harmful effects of stress
- learn to cope with the emotions associated with
stress and how to moderate the effects of those emotions
- learn how involvement in the arts has magical
- have fun as they are involved in active, experiential
games and exercises
This could be a life-changing seminar!
If you would like further information, please
email us at
To learn about our next Public Seminar
NYC BOE Vendor # CRE 018
NYC BOE Prevention Services Contract # 9602037
NJ Professional Development Registration # 1681
Click here to see a
description of CES workshop offerings.
Click here to return to the CES homepage.